- If you are not 100% satisfied with our services at any time, for any reason, cancel us, no questions, no penalties! Ask the competition if they have a guarantee like ours.
- In business since 2002 with experience managing homes, we know how to earn and keep your trust and loyalty.
- We will minimize your personal time, stress and aggravation, while maximizing your property potential.
- We will be here when you or the Tenant need us.
- Owner phone or email updates during vacancy time.
- Copies of all lease agreements sent to Owners.
- Authorization on improvements over $250.00
- All phone calls returned within 1 business day by our staff.
- 24 hour emergency number available for Tenants.
- Monthly Itemized statement & copies of any applicable receipts for repairs.
- Houston Area Realtors (HAR.com)
- The MLS
- Local & regional newspapers
- Corporate referrals
- Yard signage and more.
- Carefully screen tenants through researching and verifying prior landlords, employers, credit bureaus and criminal background check.
- Our lease agreement was written to protect the Owners interest and Attorney approved.
- We negotiate the lease terms with the prospective tenant directly to protect your anonymity.
- Full time leasing staff to answer prospective tenant questions and facilitate viewing the property.
- Appropriate registrations are submitted to ensure compliance with Texas Codes
- Collection of monthly rent when due.
- Monthly checks mailed to you or funds deposited to your bank account directly as preferred.
- Monthly statements mailed or e-mailed as preferred.
- Copies of original invoices of any repair work completed (when applicable) mailed or e-mailed as preferred.
- End of year 1099 and account summary statement for assistance in tax preparation.
- All expenses reviewed and paid on time.
- Prior notification on major expenses and repairs.
- Notification on any changes in local laws affecting investment property.
- Supervision of property repairs & maintenance.
- We keep Owners best interests in mind.
- Only qualified repair companies are allowed to work on properties. Each pre-selected by Rent Check Property Management to ensure fair pricing and quality workmanship.
- Competitive bidding on major repairs requiring Owner approval before authorizing.
- 24 hour e-mail or phone service for emergency repairs.
- Periodic drive-by inspections to ensure everything is in order and the tenant is in compliance with the lease agreement.
- Copies of all receipts forward to Owner for tax records.
- Professional Service fees to Rent Check Property Management are structured to fit your property based on the type, condition, location and rental rate. Please contact us to discuss management fees based on your property type. Contact Kelly McKenzie at 832-758-1155 or Scott Frnka at 281-543-7321
- Start up monies required at Commencement of the Agreement: $0
Some important items to consider when comparing our fee structure to any other management company:
- No hidden fees, everything disclosed up front.
- No start-up fees.
- No termination fees.
- No lease renewal fees.
- No advertising costs (unless disclosed and authorized).
- No fees when the property is vacant and not rented.
- No mark-ups on repair bills. You pay what we pay!!
The Reluctant Landlord
Are you an owner of a home and unable to sell your home because of the current state of the economy? Are you considering riding out the market renting your home in the interim? View the "FAQ" to get answers to some frequently asked questions that may help you make an intelligent decision